Centers Plan for Dual Coverage Care (HMO SNP) 2017
Centers Plan for Dual Coverage Care (HMO SNP) was designed to offer those who are eligible, the convenience of combining the benefits of both Medicare and Medicaid into one comprehensive health plan. The plan includes prescription drug coverage.
This section will provide you with all the information you need to get the most out of your Centers Plan for Dual Coverage Care (HMO SNP) benefits.
Do you have a complaint? Call 1-800-MEDICARE or visit medicare.gov
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call member services at 1-877-940-9330; TTY users please call 1-800-421-1220, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM seven days a week.
Esta información puede estar disponible en diferentes idiomas o formatos. Favor de llamar al 1-877-940-9330 (TTY 1-800-421-1220) de 8:00 a.m. a 8:00 p.m., 7 días a la semana. Si necesita obtener información en otro formato o idioma, comuníquese con el Servicio de Atención al Cliente al número mencionado anteriormente.
DSNP Frequently Asked Questions
DSNP Eligibility Requirements / Plan Highlights
DSNP Eligibility Requirements/Plan Highlights
- You must be enrolled in Medicare Part A and B
- You must be Medicaid eligible
- You must live in our contracted service area (Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, and Richmond Counties)
- $0 Part A & B monthly premium
- $110 over-the-counter monthly benefit card (cannot be carried over from month to month)
- Preventive and comprehensive dental coverage
- Vision and hearing services
- Prescription drug coverage
- Personal Care Manager
DSNP Materials 2017
DSNP Service Areas
- Centers Plan for Dual Coverage Care serves the following 6 counties in New York State:
- Kings (Brooklyn)
- New York (Manhattan)
- Richmond (Staten Island)
- Rockland Counties
H6988_MKT4006 Pending CMS approval