September 01, 2017
Centers Health Care Family Welcomes All Seven Former Capital Living Facilities Throughout the Capital Region and Adirondacks
BRONX, NY (September 6, 2017) — Centers Health Care has acquired all of the facilities of the former Capital Living Group in New York State, which includes:
- The 80-bed Mountain View Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre in New Paltz, will now be called New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in New Paltz
- The 80-bed Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre in Troy, will now be called Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in Troy
- The 240-bed Capital Living Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre, will now be called Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in Schenectady
- The 120-bed Stanton Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre, will now be called Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in Glens Falls
- The 88-bed Orchard Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre, will now be called Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in Granville
- The 82-bed Crossings Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre, will now be known as Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in Minoa
- The 90-bed Country Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre, will now be known as Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in Carthage
“With the addition of the seven Capital Living Group facilities, our world class services will be available to more than 3,000 people in the upstate NY region,” said Kenny Rozenberg, CEO of Centers Health Care. “Our homes reach from the southern tier, north to within 100 miles of the Canadian border, and from the Vermont border in the east to Buffalo in the west. Equally important, this expands our ability to deliver home care, adult day health care, and assisted living services to more communities than ever. Our goal is to one day offer the full spectrum of services available through the Centers Health Care continuum to the people of upstate New York.
Centers Health Care offers short-term and long-term residents a wide range of programs in 42 facilites covering three states. Their reputation as an industry leader in recovery and rehabilitation is well known, and their services include Long Term Care, Home Care, Adult Day Care, Managed Long Term Care and Medical Transportation, along with specialty care services such as renal dialysis, ventilator care, and more.
“We can now promise the services, support, expertise and training of some of the largest and most complete post-acute health care teams in the northeast, yet deliver it with the same ‘neighbors caring for neighbors’ community approach that will make these locations so special,” said Rozenberg.
About Centers Health Care
Centers Health Care is one of the largest and most complete post-acute health care continuums in the northeast. The Centers Health Care family includes 45 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities in New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Kansas and Missouri, four home health care companies, NY State’s largest Managed Long-Term Care company and a provider of durable medical goods. Centers facilities also operate eight fully accredited Adult Day Healthcare Centers, two state-of-the-art Renal Dialysis Centers, three assisted living facilities and Centers Urgent Care provides walk-in medical care. More than 20,000 dedicated staffers and caregivers provide for the needs of 40,000 long-and short-term residents throughout the Centers Health Care family daily..
For more information, please visit Centers Health Care.