September 26, 2016
Daughters Of Jacob Nursing Home Is Renamed Triboro Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing
Centers Health Care, one of the largest and most complete post-acute health care networks in the Northeast with more than 30 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities throughout New York State, New Jersey and Rhode Island, announced today that its’ Daughters of Jacobs Nursing Home facility has been renamed Triboro Center For Rehabilitation and Nursing. The name change is not only part of a major branding effort, but also a reintroduction to the Bronx community annoucing that major renovations are under way at the facility. These are renovations designed to make life easier for its residents.
“The mission of Triboro Center in 2016 and beyond is to be the best facility of care for all of our residents and patients, while maintaining a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families,” said Kenny Rozenberg, Chief Executive Officer of Centers Health Care. “Renovations that are currently under way will have a direct positive impact on them and their families, who are comforted to learn that their family member are first and foremost top of mind.”
Current renovations at Triboro Center include the following:
- A complete renovation of the 5th floor, including eight rooms that have been beautifully transformed and updated.
- The transfering of all residents receiving dialysis treatment to the 6th floor, having them close by to the in-house Nephrologist for their daily plan of care.
- Complete renovations are under way of the Physical Therapy gym, equipped with new state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring residents receive the best rehabilitation possible.
- The creation of a beautiful Activities of Daily Living (ADL)/Occupational Therapy room, along with a working kitchen, designed to help short-term rehabilitation residents returning home.
- The launch of a monthly video magazine designed to broadcast throughout the Center showing the broad view of life, often overlooked during daily routine caring for residents.
“The excellence of care for our patients and residents is what makes Triboro Center and Centers Health Care so special,” said Nate Goldman, Administrator of Triboro Center For Rehabilitation and Nursing. The decision to change the name to Triboro Center only reinforces the Centers Health Care approach and reinsures that care is at the forefront of who we are.”
About Centers Health Care
Centers Health Care is one of the largest and most complete post-acute health care continuums in the northeast. The Centers Health Care family includes more than 30 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities in NY, NJ and Rhode Island, four home health care companies, a Medicare and Medicaid managed care company. Centers facilities also operate eight fully accredited Adult Day Health Care Centers, two state-of-the-art Renal Dialysis Centers, two assisted living facilities and Centers Urgent Care providing walk-in medical care.
More than 12,000 dedicated staffers and caregivers provide for the needs or over 5,500 long- and short-term residents throughout the Centers Health Care family.
Centers facilities are well-known as innovators in the industry, pioneering new services and protocols to ensure their residents are not only medically cared for in a safe, clean and nurturing environment, but that they enjoy their lives to the fullest each day.
Through their family of skilled nursing facilities, Centers Health Care offers acute and sub-acute care, welcoming patients with very diverse needs including those on ventilators, bariatric patients, and those suffering with heart failure, HIV, AIDS, dementia or in need of dialysis or specialized nutritional services including Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN).
For more information, please go to http://centershealthcare.com/triboro_center